Saigon TV is a Vietnamese Broadcasting Network featuring World, US, Asia and Vietnamese news.
Located in Westminster, CA in the heart of Little Saigon, Saigon TV was the first Vietnamese American station to be established eight years ago and is the most popular of the Vietnamese American channels. We provide news and entertainment to the largest concentrations of Vietnamese overseas, especially to metropolitan areas of California. We offer viewers the option to view high quality programs on open-air, free digital and satellite signal. Saigon TV can also be accessed online at www.saigontivi.com. Our 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility combined with over eight years of solid on-air experience puts us at the top of our field. Saigon TV’s production capabilities allow us to cater programs to Vietnamese Americans of all generations at various stages of assimilation to the Western culture and lifestyle.
The combination of viewership from all sources including open-air, free digital, satellite signal and online gives Saigon TV the power to expand the coverage strongly.
- Free digital signal is offered 24/7 via KJLA-57.5 covers Southern California counties including Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Ventura and Riverside.
- Northern California is covered by free digital signal via KTSF. Counties are San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, Vacaville, Stockton and Tracy.
- Nationwide coverage including the US and Canada is offered 24/7 on Galaxy satellite.
- Saigon TV can also be accessed online at www.saigontivi.com or www.saigontv.us
- News and Current Events: Saigon TV provides informative and up-to-date news and current events from all over the world with focuses on the U.S., Vietnam and Asia.
- Community and Special Events: dedicated to preserving the Vietnamese culture, Saigon TV produces special programs and host cultural events to encourage community unity and involvement.
- Our locally produced shows are both in-language and bi-lingual for viewers covering all ages, all socio-economic classes and at various stages of assimilation to the Western culture and lifestyle.
- New and creative shows such as: E-News, On the Beat, Cooking with the Pro, Travel Show, Film Review, What’s Hot, A-Nation, Movies, Law, Financial & Community Events keep our viewership with high ratings.